As a trainee you are part of Corporate Finance team and you work together in a team of consultants and a partner to carry out projects. You prepare quotations and customer presentations and support in drawing up sales and financing analyses and models, and supervise our due diligence processes.
• Final year WO master student with a specialization in (business) economics or (technical) business administration
• Interested in Corporate Finance and consulting
• Strong analytical, numerical and communicative skills
• Excellent command of Dutch and English language in word and writing
• Pro-active, independent, team player
• 4 – 6 months available (minimum 32 hours per week)
• We offer you the opportunity to gain work experience in the field of Corporate Finance
• During your internship you will get a good picture of the entire Corporate Finance
program and you will learn the tricks and pitfalls
• A pleasant work environment within a small team, with personal guidance from an experienced consultant and internship supervisor
• Market-based internship and expense allowance
• Different starting moments throughout the year
Are you interested?
If you meet the profile and are interested in an internship with us, we would like to get to know you more closely. Send your motivation letter and CV to Iemke Imhof by e-mail: email@example.com. For more information you can also contact us.